This agreement is made between the parties of Your Credit Specialists (YCS Credit) hereinafter, identified in this terms and conditions as the service provider, we and our, and the member/member hereinafter, identified as “buyer, you, I, and my”. This is a Financial Benefits product.
The Internet is the primary medium for YCS. Our worldwide website is http://www.ycscredit.com. Our principal business address is, 10 Main Street, #195, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. I understand that I will be guided through the Credit Verification Procedure using information and literature provided to me by YCS.
This benefits/consulting agreement is effective on the date recorded on your application. The member agrees to provide YCS with any all necessary personal information required by the credit reporting agencies and also agrees to execute a limited power of attorney to YCS for the purpose of performing its obligations to you. I give permission and authorization to YCS to secure a copy of my consumer credit report.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES. Beginning on the effective date, the services provider will provide the following services (collectively, the “services”): Credit Report Evaluation, Credit Score Evaluation and Credit Report and Score Consulting Services. YCS also provides a wide range of financial products and services that you may at any time request a description of. LifeLock is included in the credit repair program. Customer will receive separate login information for the additional service.
- PAYMENT FOR SERVICES. Membership fee, and any other fees or charges are automatically deducted from your bank account. You will be required to complete an Electronic Payment Form authorizing YCS to deduct your monthly membership payments. There is an initial one-time administrative fee of and thereafter a monthly membership fee of (monthly fee amount). If any form of payment you supply is uncollectible for any reason, we may charge you a dishonored fee of $20.00. The Member will agree not to close the bank account that YCS is authorized to withdraw payments from. Should the Member be required to change the authorized bank account, you must notify YCS immediately and complete a new Electric Payment authorization, as any interruption in the payment of our fees will require YCS to discontinue your service agreement (3). The resulting actions undertaken by the credit card companies, collection agencies, and/or law firms against the member will not be the responsibility of YCS Benefits.
- TERM/ TERMINATION. This agreement shall terminate upon receipt of written notice to 10 Main Street, #195, Woodbridge, NJ 07095. In order to cancel this service, you MUST fax or mail us a letter with the following;
- Reason for canceling
- Printed name
You will be invoiced for the service performed during your final month of service. It shall also terminate due to non- payment or non-compliance with this program.
- WORK PRODUCT. Services Provider does not make any claims as to guarantee of the end result of the services provided. Each member can expect individual results based on their particular situation, but on average the length of the program can be anywhere from 3-12+ months. The member will be provided with a comprehensive Financial Plan dictated to their specific needs of credit score.
The member shall not apply for any type of credit until they have completed the process. If the member fails to comply with our expressed request and applies for any credit and is denied, we cannot be held responsible for additional negative remarks and the direct influence this might have on your credit score.
It is the member’s total responsibility to secure and forward via US mail or facsimile any and all correspondence that are mailed to the member by consumer credit reporting bureaus (Experian, Trans union, Equifax), credit card companies, collection agencies and / or law firms within five days of receipt in order to assist the success of the Credit Restoration Program. It is the member’s responsibility to check in with his/her benefits specialist as to the status of their account.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Services Provider shall not at any time or in any manner, either directly or indirectly, divulge, disclose, communicate in any manner or use for personal gain any information from the member. The services Provider shall protect this information in accordance with all federal, state and local privacy acts. This provision shall continue to be effective after termination of this agreement.
- REPRESENTATION. Member agrees to allow Service Provider to represent member for the sole purpose of disputing erroneous entries on their Consumer Credit Report as stated in the FACTA of 2003. The member empowers its employees, agents, and sub-contractors to perform or engage in any act on behalf of the Member related to information contained in the member’s credit profile. The specific acts necessary to accomplish the purpose of this agreement shall be at the sole discretion of their professional judgment. They may include written and oral communication in your name regarding negotiations with various agencies and entities (credit reporting agencies, credit bureaus, creditors, collection agencies, etc.) disseminating credit data concerning the Member. YCS Benefits is hereby authorized to obtain Member’s credit profile at their discretion. Member further grants their employees and attorneys full power and authority to perform any act necessary to fulfill the obligations of this agreement regarding the Member’s credit profile. These acts will be performed with full power of substitution and revocation, as Member would do if personally present, hereby ratifying and confirming all that said employees or attorneys should lawfully do or cause to be done by virtue hereof. Any third-party who receives a copy of this document may act under it. Revocation of the power of attorney is not effective as to a third-party until the third-party has actual knowledge of the revocation. Member agrees to indemnify the third-party for any claims that arise from reliance on this power of attorney.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. I acknowledge receipt of the customer agreement and terms and conditions and that there are no other agreements, oral or written, that obligate YCS or its agents, representatives, licenses or employees, except as solely expressed in these forms,
- APPLICABLE LAW. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, Middlesex county.
- UNDERSTANDING. I, the Member, understand that with proper information I could undertake the same or similar techniques to repair my own credit and as choosing to hire this Services Provider to undertake the services outlines in this agreement without duress or provocation. I agree to hold YCS and its employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from any claim, suit action or demand made by any of my creditors or any other person which may arise from the action(s) taken by my creditors in connection with any services rendered by YCS on my behalf. In the event of engaging in collection efforts, you will be required to reimburse YCS for out-of-pocket expenses as the result of such efforts.
- Customer Cancellation. Member may cancel any time after the five day cooling off period with written notice. YCS offers customers an additional 25 days to cancel, so in effect customers have a total 30 money back guarantee for the credit repair program.